COMMISSION LIST IS OPEN
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions
**HOW IT WORKS; When commission list is open I will contact you in order of email arrival in the above contact form.**
**IMPORTANT: If you don’t see the above contact form in this same page, the commissions list is complete and I can’t accept more commissions.**
- Describe your commission: Please you have to let me know the size, character(s), if you want bust, full body and if you’d like background. With all of this information I’ll send you the price, including the shipping cost (Please include the address or postal code). Feel free to accept or reject the budget.
- Special requests: You can ask me prices for more complex (or specific) orders or the artwork that you wish. (Blank Covers, etc.)
- Digital: You can choose traditional or digital commission (in this case I’ll send you only the file, not the work on paper).
- Payment: 50% of the price before I start, and the rest before shipment. Unpaid commissions won’t be send.
- Packing and shipping: Rates are charged to the customer. I will send you the cost shipping before the payment.
- Payment methods: Paypal.
- I won’t draw: Degenerate stuff, anything offensive or hateful. Any email with this content will be ignored and deleted. I reserve the right of refusing a commission if I feel uncomfortable.
- I usually post the commissions on my social media and web, if you don’t want this please let me know.
- Due to comic book interiors work, there is no estimated date for the delivery of the commissions. Thank you for the patience on beforehand.